||Travi Blue||Maximum capacity of 50kg -one touch use – stylish design||Affordable||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Salter||Maximum capacity of 40 kilos – accurate readings||Affordable||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Leorx||Well designed – maximum capacity of 50kg||Affordable||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||GO110||2-year warranty – Maximum capacity of 50kg||Affordable||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||E-Prance||4 weight units – Light-weight scales – Auto off to save battery||Affordable||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
Luggage Scales – Top 5 In 2017 – 2018 Reviewed
- 1 Luggage Scales – Top 5 In 2017 – 2018 Reviewed
With airlines becoming so strict on baggage weight it’s coming all the more important to own your own luggage scales to save yourself high costs at the airport.
Below are 5 different luggage scales available on the market today
Travi Blue Digital Luggage Scale Review – Our Number 1
The Travi digital scale (VIEW PRICE HERE!) is your new best friend when travelling with a strict airline! Once the weight has stabilised the scales beep and the weight is ready to be read. They are accurate and light enough to carry with you to weigh your luggage on the return journey, incase you decide on buying a lot of souvenirs!
- Accurate and easy to use
- Maximum capacity of 50kg so it can weigh even your heaviest luggage
- Stylishly designed so you wont mind getting it out in public
- Strong, light and robust allowing for multiple uses and longevity
- Instant reading which is perfect for solo users
- Weighs only 95 grams so its ideal to take away with you
It’s easy to change from kilos to Oz using the Travi scales and with a quick and accurate reading it will save you time and money at the airport. Its light enough to take with you and easy enough to use wherever you are.
Features: Maximum capacity of 50kg -one touch use – stylish design
Salter Soft Touch Luggage Scale Review – Number 2
The Salter soft touch comes with a 5 year guarantee and is a great solution to excess luggage problems! Simple to use, attach the Salter scale to the handle of your bag, lift the bag, wait a few seconds and the reading is ready. The scales have a maximum capacity of 40 kilos.
- Easy to use so suitable for all ages
- Maximum capacity of 40 kilos meaning all luggage used for flying can be weighed efficiently
- Easy to read display making it great for a solo user
- Weighs 200 grams
The Salter soft touch scales are easy to use, have a 5-year guarantee and provide a very accurate reading.
Features: Maximum capacity of 40 kilos – accurate readings
LEORX Portable T Shaped luggage scale Review – Number 3
The LEORX luggage scale is incredibly user friendly and has been designed with comfortable grips as well as the display being located on top of the scales for easy reading. The scales have a maximum capacity of 50kg.
- Helps saves you money from overweight luggage
- Capacity of 50kg so all luggage used for flying can be weighed efficiently
- Designed for one or two handed lifting
- Ideal for frequent flyers as its easy to use and light to pack
- Weighs 85 grams so its great for taking with you
The T shaped handle is strong and robust and feels secure and the scales give a very accurate reading.
Features: Well designed – maximum capacity of 50kg
Pricing: Low end
Smart Weigh GO110 Hanging Scale Review – Number 4
This is a great piece of kit for people who fly frequently and want to save time and money at the airport. The Smart Weigh is particularly compact making it suitable for taking it with you on your trip.
- A choice of kg or lb allowing you a personal choice in your readings
- Easy to use so perfect for a solo user
- Weighs 118g making it light enough to take abroad with you
- Maximum capacity of 50 kilos meaning all luggage to be used for flying can be weighed successfully
- 2 year warranty to give you faith in the product
These scales come with a comfortable strap, which makes it easy to lift luggage for weighing. The Smart Weigh is highly accurate and can also be used for those who sell on eBay and has even been used for those who fish!
Features: 2-year warranty – Maximum capacity of 50kg
E-Prance Portable travel scale Review – Number 5
The E-Prance scales come with a Nylon loop, which ensures that any shape can be weighed without restriction. Once the bag has been weighed, the weight is then locked for 12 seconds enabling you to release the case and read the display.
- Auto power off to save battery power
- Maximum capacity 50 kg so its suitable for using on bags for flying
- The display is backlit making it easy to read
Weight displayed on top of the handle which is more convenient for the user
- Weighs 95 grams making it great to take away with you
- Made of ABS for durability
The E-Prance portable scales are really well designed and thought at it, using a Nylon loop to ensure any bag or anything you wish to weigh can be done so easily. The scales can be changed to four different weight units- lg, g, ounces and kg. Finally it also comes with an auto power off saving you battery power for the future or your return journey.
Features: 4 weight units – Light-weight scales – Auto off to save battery
There are 5 scales featured above, each having good and bad points to them. However there is one that stands out, for a number of reasons including 1) weight 2) weight unit measurements 3) price and 4) usability. The E Prance is made of a strong yet incredibly light material, which means you can easily pack it away and weight your bag on the return. It has 4 different weight units and is easy to use. The price is affordable and well worth it as it will save you a lot of time and money at the airport.