||Antler Suitcase Juno||4 wheels – TSA lock – 130 litre volume – hard shell||Mid-Range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Samsonite Base Hits 77||4 wheels – TSA lock – 104 litre volume – soft shell||Affordable||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Samsonite Base Hits 66||4 wheels – TSA lock – 69 litre volume – soft shell||Affordable||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
Lightweight Suitcases – Top 3 In 2017 – 2018
As easy as travelling is, it’s made all the easier with the right lightweight suitcase. These handy pieces of luggage are big enough to carry your belongings, but mobile enough to handle busy airports and other forms of transport. Here are 3 of the best lightweight suitcases currently on the market.
Antler Suitcase Juno Review – Our Number 1
The Antler Suitcase (VIEW PRICE HERE!) is designed as a product for someone who wants to pack a lot when they travel. It has many features to please both frequent travellers and people just looking for a holiday case. Here’s why:
- The hard external shell is very durable, and puts minds at ease when flying.
- Despite its hard shell, this case has a capacity of 130 litres. There’s few things you can’t fit in here! This does make the bag the biggest of the three, with a height of 80.3 cm, a length of 53.8 cm and a width of 31.5 cm. The simple fact is this will often be the only case you need, thanks to the size.
- In terms of practicality, the 4 wheels give this case plenty of mobility. There’s no need to push or pull hard, as the wheels are evenly spaced for a smooth glide.
- Despite the harder material and larger size, the Antler Suit case is surprisingly lightweight. While it is heavier, at around 4.2 kilograms, it is not as heavy as it appears to be, making it a delight to handle.
It’s hard to resist the quality of the Antler Suitcase, which is why it gets the top spot on this list. It’s not just about being able to carry the most luggage, it’s about looking the safest when travelling and providing and easy method to transport your possessions.
Features: 4 wheels – TSA lock – 130 litre volume – hard shell
Samsonite Suitcase Base Hits 77 Review – Number 2
- Again the 4 wheels make this case easy to move around, combined with the extended handle. Of course, the larger capacity means your often carrying a larger load, which can make a small difference.
- The Base Hits 77 has a capacity of 104 litres, offering more flexibility in terms of space. In terms of dimensions, this case is 77 cm tall, 45 cm long and 32 cm wide. There’s no problem getting this on board, yet the added internal space is very useful.
- The design is very similar to the 66, with a soft polyester shell and one major storage chamber, accessed via zip, with a smaller area on the front panel.
In summary, the Base Hits 77 is a trade-up in size and storage, with relatively few, if any, in drawbacks. In all other cases, it really is just a larger version of the Base Hits 66, making it ideal for longer trips or for packing more clothes.
Features: 4 wheels – TSA lock – 104 litre volume – soft shell
Pricing: Affordable Low-Range
Samsonite Suitcase Base Hits 66 Review – Number 3
As part of the Base Hits range, this Samsonite suitcase is designed to carry a reasonable amount, providing a lightweight solution for travelling needs. Let’s take a better look at some of this case’s features:
- The 4 wheels make manoeuvrability easy. There’s no need to push or pull, as 4 wheels helps it to glide in various directions.
- With a capacity of 69 litres, you can often fit a good amount of clothes and items in here. Of course, these bags have to meet airport requirements, and the small size of the 66 (66 cm tall, 41.5 cm long and 27.5 cm wide) help fit into aircraft cabins.
- As the smallest of the three it’s also the lightest. At just 3 kilograms, you can easily lift this up if you need to.
- With simple zips, as well as a TSA lock, there’s no problem with access. The layout is similar to most standard suitcases, with a main component and a smaller section on the front panel.
All in all, the Base Hits 66 is a reliable suitcase that is ideal for a variety of trips. As the smallest of the three here, it will be useful on smaller journeys, where less luggage is needed. It’s straps and handles also make it ideal for getting through crowded environments.
Features: 4 wheels – TSA lock – 69 litre volume – soft shell
Pricing: Affordable Low-Range
If you’re willing to invest a little more, the Antler Suitcase has superior storage and protection. The durability of this case ensures you can survive numerous trips for years to come, and its ease of access makes a stress-free solution.