|J Pillow||Compact - Machine washable - Innovative neck support||Mid Range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
|Wendsim Pillow||Multipurpose - Supportive - Travel companion||Mid Range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
|Purefly Travel Pillow||Inflatable - Washable micro velvet cover - Comes with a pack-sack||Mid Range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
Transportation vehicles are rarely equipped with perfectly comfortable sleeping settings. When trying to nap in these circumstances, the neck can be put in compromising and stressful positions. Travel pillows are an amazing invention that can eliminate neck pain in situations like these and make sure that the journey is more comfortable and enjoyable. There are several different designs of these pillows that are tailored to suit individual needs/preferences. The following list includes 3 great products that are sure to cover the most important factors to consider when looking to purchase a travel pillow.
J-Pillow Review – Our Number 1
This pillow (VIEW PRICE HERE!) has a unique design that has earned it the reputation to achieve British Invention of the Year 2013. Here are some of its stand out features:
- It has a snap/loop fastener that allows you to attach it to hand luggage with ease.
- It can be squeezed down to be more compact than most U shaped pillows.
- The entire pillow is machine washable, not just the cover.
- The “J” part curls firmly under your chin providing support to stop your head from falling forward when you sleep.
The J-pillow is a fantastic product – its innovative design combines many of the best attributes of a variety of travel pillows making it an all around star. Overall it takes the top spot due to its strength in all areas.
Features: Compact – Machine washable – Innovative neck support
Pricing: Mid Range
Wendsim Pillow Review – Number 2
- It can be used as a reading pillow to hold your book or tablet.
- It can be used as an office nap pillow to help support your head while napping on a desk.This pillow is a great travel companion designed to look like a sitting baby so it will make you feel safe and warm and accompany you wherever you go.
- Its double-decker design provides firm support for both the neck and head.
The Wendsim pillow is a larger travel pillow that works as a comfy travel buddy that will make you feel safe and warm. It has multiple uses due to its upright design and a supportive structure. It is a great pillow to take anywhere you go.
Features: Multipurpose – Supportive – Travel companion
Pricing: Mid Range
Purefly Travel Pillow Review – Number 3
- It inflates at the press of a button, and thus you are able to decide the firmness.
- This innovative pillow was designed by scientifically considering the way to provide the most comfort through “raised neck support” to help maintain proper neck alignment.
- The pillow is made of a micro velvet material that is lightweight but also robust, and this cover is removable and washable.
- It also comes with a beautiful bag in which to carry it, which makes it a great portable product with no bulky feel.
This pillow features a soft and velvety material that will help make any journey more comfortable. Its firmness is adjustable and since it can be deflated it is a great product for people who are looking to limit extra bulk in their luggage.
Features: Inflatable – Washable micro velvet cover – Comes with a pack-sack
Pricing: Mid Range
Overall the top product is the J-pillow. This pillow combines the supportiveness of the Wendsim pillow and the portability of the Purefly pillow due to its innovative “J” design, and its ability to be compacted smaller than most U shaped pillows. It is easy to carry and the whole thing is machine washable, combining the best attributes of many different travel pillow designs. It is a well worthy winner of the British Invention of the Year 2013.