||Cabin Max Copenhagen||Matching bag and suitcase – 2 compartments – detachable straps – shower-proof lining – 4 wheels on case||Affordable||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Outback Lite||Padded back – oversized zippers – 3 compartments and 5 pockets – shower-proof material||Affordable||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||ABS Hard Shell||Hard case – 4 wheels – 37 litre capacity – range of colours||Mid-Range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
Cabin Luggage For Men – Top 3 In 2017 – 2018
When travelling, the man on the go needs the right luggage. This is certainly true for flying, where today’s carry on luggage needs to meet the small size requirements set by most airlines, yet offer practicality and versatility. Here are 3 of the leading carry on luggage cases and bags for men offering exactly that.
Cabin Max Copenhagen Business Hand Set Review – Number 1
Unlike the other items on this list, the Cabin Max is a two-part set (VIEW PRICE HERE!). While the case can go into the hold, the bag itself is small and light enough to be used as carry on luggage. Here are a few of its other features:
- The bag has one large component and another smaller section, idea for storing documents and other important papers you may need quick access to while travelling.
- A detachable shoulder strap enables a comfortable, easy way to carry it. It can also be removed if you wish to hold it more conventionally.
- The case itself has 4 wheels for added manoeuvrability and has both a large storage area (45 litres) and an additional storage pocket on the inside.
- By offering a combined set, the two pieces match aesthetically, letting you look the part wherever you are.
- At 35 x 20 x 15 cm, there will be no issues bringing the travel bag aboard a plane. The trolley suitcase also has dimensions of 55 x 40 x 20 cm, making it a slightly bigger option that will hold more than enough luggage.
For these reasons it’s easy to see why the Cabin Max Copenhagen set gets the top position on this list. Even if you don’t use the case, the versatility and easy-to-use nature of the bag makes it an instant benefit on any trip.
Features: Matching bag and suitcase – 2 compartments – detachable straps – shower-proof lining – 4 wheels on case
Pricing: Affordable Low-Range
Outback Lite Review – Number 2
The Outback Lite operates more like a backpack but has numerous additional benefits that make it great for carry on luggage. With a well thought out design, it’s clear the Outback Lite has been created with journeying in mind. Let’s take a closer look at what it has to offer:
- With dimensions of 34 x 50 x 25 cm, this bag is ideal for carry on luggage and offers enough space to hold various important items.
- The bag features side straps to help keep everything in place, especially when fully loaded, helping to put any traveller’s mind at ease.
- As a backpack, this can be easily carried across airports and busy environments, making many trips much easier.
- With 3 zipped compartments, and 5 pockets within the front compartment, there are plenty of ways to organise belongings as you need them.
If you’re looking for something light and simple, but with plenty of handy features, the Outback Lite has plenty to offer. It’s small enough to fit on the plane, but large enough to carry plenty of items and keep them safe.
Features: Padded back – oversized zippers – 3 compartments and 5 pockets – shower-proof material
Pricing: Affordable Low-Range
ABS Hard Shell Cabin Case Review – Number 3
Unlike the other items on this list, the ABS Hard Shell offers a harder case. This product is all about offering the regular safety you would expect from traditional luggage, but at a size small enough to allow carriage aboard the cabin itself.
- Despite it’s small size (51 x 31 x 20 cm) this hard case can provide up to 37 litres of space, letting you carry a lot of luggage into the cabin.
- As a hard case variant, the ABS Hard Shell offers extra durability, strength and protection.
- This case also comes in a wide range of colours, allowing the travelling man to match his current tastes and style.
- There is also a small strap at the top, in case you wish to carry it or need help lifting the item in and out of the cabin.
- With 4 wheels and a retractable handle, the ABS Hard Shell can also be pushed, pulled or simply walked across the floor.
As a hard shell cabin case, this is great value for money. With a decent amount of storage, 4 wheels for ease of transport and a lightweight design, there are a lot of reasons to choose the ABS Hard Shell Cabin Case.
Features: Hard case – 4 wheels – 37 litre capacity – range of colours
Overall, the number one position on this list belongs to Cabin Max Copenhagen Business Hand Luggage Set. As a set this pair of cases offers exceptionally good value for money. Designed with travelling in mind, this product meets the modern man’s needs and further offers plenty of practicality.